Monday morning and Iâm sharp with a cup full of freshly brewed coffee, crisp toast and a farm-fresh Facebook Phone! Pardon me, but the Blue Experience is utterly fascinating and an odyssey of newly developed Facebook Apps that work beautifully on a dedicated FB phone. Love the instant Instagram button and minimal tech-specs. Enclosed in a blue saturated aluminum casing (17.5 cm x 5.5cm) and designed in as a wedge, the display is easily viewable even when the phone is flat on a table.
Boasting of a gorgeous display with its size and aspect ratio optimized for the new Facebook core app OS, the phone promises to be a social networking delight. Basically the concept is all about connecting, communicating and sharing.
- On the top there is a message income notification element combined as a button to access your messaging center directly.
- There is an internal speaker output and a headphone connection.
- On the front, there is the Like-Button.
- The ear-speaker phone and micro is at the back so you have to turn the phone to make calls.
- At the back there is a new developed camera button with LED-flash.
- Spotify is embedded into the system with a dedicated button on the left side.
Designer: Tolga Tuncer